-
December 18th, 2005, 05:32 PM
#1
Inactive Member
This site has alot of cool stuff! Click Here Especially under shoes! It has some dutch wooden shoes and Japenese shoes. It has the coolest doctor's outfit, complete with blueish scrubs, lab coat, hat, and mask. And it's all cheap!
-
December 18th, 2005, 05:44 PM
#2
Inactive Member
WOW! That is a really great site! Thanks for telling us! I love all the different Ugg boots. And the reproductions of AG dresses are actually really good.
-
December 18th, 2005, 05:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I live in Oregon only about a 45 minute drive from them, and I just got my first order yesterday. You have to have a Tax ID Number for a business to order from their wholesale site. They have a minimum of $100 for the first order, but no minimum after that. I'm not sure if I'm going to order from them again though. My order was only about $125 worth, and I got sent two wrong items, and another with a big defect in it. I called to find out what they would do about the problems since the items are for Christmas, and the guy told me that I should send him an email. Then I asked him just in general what their policy was and he brushed me off and said "just send an email." So I sent an email, and the response I got back was "I'll look into it on Monday." Now I'm just waiting until tomorrow I guess. Luckily since they are so close, the shipping only took one day to get to me, so I'm not too worried about Christmas. I'm just not happy with their customer service. (I called them before a couople times before I placed my order to ask a few questions, and the guy never really gave me straight answers. He almost seemed a little bothered that I wanted to know how much they charge for shipping, etc.) They do have a retail site too which is http://www.dollclothesstore.com/ They have some additional items there that aren't available on the wholesale site. I think next time I'm going to order from Jiminees though. I called to ask about their wholesale requirements, and they have the same minimums, but the woman was very friendly and answered my questions.
So, that's probably more than you ever wanted to know about them, but I thought it was worth mentioning since I'm actually ordering from them.
Oh, and one word of warning that I should probably put in a new topic: I bought a pair of their Buckle Boots from an eBay store. They are really cute boots, but NEVER leave them on your doll for any length of time, because the zippers will leave permanent marks on your doll's legs! The black from the plastic seeps into the vinyl. They don't seem to want to come off, so I'm going to try the Oxy 10 next.
Just my 2 [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]
~Dee
-
December 18th, 2005, 06:23 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Wow thanks for the heads up! I love some of the stuff they have on here but I highly doubt I'll be placing a 100 dollar order anytime soon.. I guess i'll just go look at their retail page.
-
December 18th, 2005, 06:39 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I LOVE the stuff on the site, but I doubt I could place a $100 order any time soon [img]frown.gif[/img] . I just submitted a form, and I don't think that you have to have the Tax number and things like that because I didn't put that in, and it still accepted the form. I think you only HAVE to fill in the blanks that are yellow, and the white ones are optional. Not sure though.
-
December 18th, 2005, 07:30 PM
#6
Inactive Member
You have to go through an approval process. They will actually call you to ask about your business. The online form is only the first step.
-
December 18th, 2005, 11:40 PM
#7
LordofthePumpkinPatch
Guest
Does anyone know if their clothes are quality? Does anyone have any of their items? They look like they could be nice. I'd like to order some from them if they were. DaisyDee, what did you order from them, and how were the items. If you wouldn't mind reviewing the items. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 19th, 2005, 12:04 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I just bought the outfit under " complete outfits" page 2 Three Piece Mod Set
It looks adorable on Ag #26! [img]smile.gif[/img] I bought it on ebay however.... same outfit though hehe nice quality prob one of my favorite outfits I have actually!
-
December 19th, 2005, 12:12 AM
#9
prasnlrd
Guest
Yes! It is a nice site! The prices are great! They have real good selections with some items that I have not seen before? Hmmmmmm...hope their SH is not to high.
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
-
December 19th, 2005, 12:29 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Ohhh, I love their price. Why can't they just accept orders from average people without tax ids and below $100? I only wanted a few fantasy dresses. They are so cute. But I hate to order 20 of them.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks